Microblading is a semi permanent makeup tattoo that mimics natural fine hairs. It typically lasts 1-2 years with one touch up session. This is the refined technique of manually depositing small and precisely placed, molecules of pigment directly into the dermis layer of the skin with a specialized pen, it does not involve the use of a machine. It's recommended for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows.
Cost : $500 with a nonrefundable $100 deposit due when booking, price includes touch up session
Things to know
Although its semi permanent microblading is still considered a tattoo so here are some things to know before booking your appointment. Please read before booking!
- Microblading is not for those who are prone to keloid
- You can not have Micorblading done while pregnant
- Although you are numbed beforehand, it may hurt average rating is 3/10 for pain
- It is a process! Healing process is 2 weeks followed by a touch up done 6-8 weeks after first session
- Everyone is a candidate! male or female , thin, sparse, or full brows
Aftercare process is 7-10 days. Here is a list of how to take care of your new eyebrows and what not to do! Please read before booking and plan accordingly!
- You can NOT get them wet for 7-10 days
- You can wear makeup, but NO eyebrow makeup for 7-10 days
- No heavy exercise for 7-10 days
- No botox or chemical peels 3 weeks before or after your first session & touch up
- limit sun exposure for 7-10 days
- Must keep a&d ointment on your eyebrows 2-3 times a day for 7-10 days, we will supply you with some ointment at your first session
If you have previous microblading or tattooing done please email us a clear picture of your eyebrows at email@example.com before booking. We charge a flat rate of $500 for the service, therefor you will be charged as a new client, we do not charge per touch up. Please also keep in mind with a previous tattoo, you may require a third session with an extra charge. If you have any further questions please contact us at 210-467-5258.
Child Safety Policy
We love children! but for safety reasons and insurance purposes they can not be in the procedure rooms, our policy strictly prohibits unsupervised children under 12 years in the waiting areas. We ask that you make child care arrangements. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
We reserve your appointments especially for you, therefore, we respectfully request at least one week notice for cancellations or rescheduling. If you fail to give notice you will be charged 50% of the remaining balance.
Let us create those eyebrows you dream about!